PowerShares QQQ 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series
Worry-free Shuttles to the PowerShares QQQ 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series race Saturday, February 17, 2018
Ride in luxury comfort to the Daytona International Speedway from one of our six convenient boarding points. Enjoy easy access from our drop-off point located just outside the front stretch grandstand! Our scheduled arrival time will provide Escot customers with an opportunity to enjoy pre-race activities and leisurely browse the merchandise booths. To ensure your race day experience is complete, our buses are scheduled to depart 90 minutes after the checkered flag or earlier if all passengers have boarded. Relax and even take a nap as your driver navigates the traffic!
$40-45 Per Adult Round Trip
$25 Per Child Under 12 Years
Central Florida & Orlando Area
- 8:15 AM Davenport ($45/$25) – Target/Posner Center 5000 Grandview Pkwy. (I-4, exit 55)
- 8:00 AM Kissimmee ($40/$25) – Plaza del Sol The Latin Village 3831 W. Vine St. (US 192 at Hoagland Blvd.)
- 8:45 AM Orlando ($40/$25) – Skyview Plaza 7801 S. Orange Blossom Trail (S. Orange Blossom & Sand Lake Rd.) next to Goodwill
Gulf Beaches & Tampa Bay Area
- 6:30 AM Clearwater ($45/$25) – Quaker Steak & Lube 10400 49th St. N (just north of US 19)
- 7:10 AM Tampa ($45/$25) – Village Inn 215 N. Dale Mabry (between Kennedy & I-275)
- 7:45 AM Lakeland ($45/$25) – Hooters 3400 US 98 N. (I-4, exit 32)
Daytona 500 tickets sold separately at: DaytonaInternationalSpeedway.com or call 800-748-7467. Please note that all NASCAR bus ticket purchases are non-refundable.